The BMW Museum is an automobile museum of BMW history located near the Olympiapark in Munich, Germany. The museum was established in 1973, shortly after the Summer Olympics opened.
The Nymphenburg Palace (German: Schloss Nymphenburg, Palace of the Nymphs) is a Baroque palace situated in Munich's western district Neuhausen-Nymphenburg, in Bavaria, southern Germany. Combined with the adjacent Nymphenburg Palace Park it constitutes one of the premier royal palaces of Europe.
St. Peter's Church
St. Peter's Church is a Roman Catholic parish church in the inner city of Munich, southern Germany.
Pinakothek der Moderne
The Pinakothek der Moderne (German: [pinakoˈteːk deːɐ̯ moˈdɛʁnə], Pinakothek of the Modern) is a modern art museum, situated in central Munich's Kunstareal. Locals sometimes refer to it as the Dritte ("third") Pinakothek after the Old and New.
The Lenbachhaus (German: [ˈlɛnbaxˌhaʊs]) is a building housing an art museum in Munich's Kunstareal.
Botanischer Garten Muenchen-Nymphenburg
The Botanischer Garten München-Nymphenburg (21. 20 hectares) is a botanical garden and arboretum located at Menzinger Str.
Karlstor in Munich (called Neuhauser Tor until 1791) is one of what used to be Munich's famed city wall from the medieval ages till late into the 18th century. It served as a major defensive fortification and checkpoint.
The BMW Headquarters (German: BMW-Vierzylinder, lit. 'BMW four-cylinder'), also known as the BMW Tower (German: BMW-Turm or BMW-Hochhaus), is a high-rise building located in the Am Riesenfeld area of Munich, Germany.
Bayerische Staatskanzlei (Bavarian State Chancellery) is the name of a state agency of the German Free State of Bavaria and also of the appendant building.
Augustiner-Keller is a traditional restaurant and beer garden in the Maxvorstadt district of Munich, Germany. The restaurant was opened in the first half of the 19th century and is one of the most popular beer gardens in Munich.
The Isartor at the Isartorplatz in Munich is one of four main gates of the medieval city wall. It served as a fortification for the defence and is the most easterly of Munich's three remaining gothic town gates (Isartor, Sendlinger Tor and Karlstor).
The Hirschgarten, formally the Königlicher Hirschgarten, is a restaurant in Munich. The restaurant is noted for its beer garden, which is the largest in Munich and probably the largest in the world.
The Sendlinger Tor (translated: Sendling Gate) is a city gate at the southern extremity of the historic old town area of Munich. It served as a fortification for defence and is one of Munich's three remaining gothic town gates (the other two being the Isartor and the Karlstor).
The Glyptothek (German: [ɡlʏptoˈteːk] (listen)) is a museum in Munich, Germany, which was commissioned by the Bavarian King Ludwig I to house his collection of Greek and Roman sculptures (hence γλυπτο- glypto- "sculpture", from the Greek verb γλύφειν glyphein "to carve" and the noun θήκη "container"). It was designed by Leo von Klenze in the neoclassical style, and built from 1816 to 1830.
Bier- und Oktoberfestmuseum
The Beer and Oktoberfest Museum (German: Bier- und Oktoberfestmuseum) in Munich deals with the history of beer and the Munich Oktoberfest. The museum was opened on 7 September 2005 and is housed in an old town house in the old town from the year 1327.
The Brandhorst Museum was opened in Munich on 21 May 2009. It displays about 200 exhibits from collection of modern art of the heirs of the Henkel trust Udo and Anette Brandhorst.
The Bürgersaal (English: "Citizen's Hall") is a historical building in Munich, Germany. Also known as Bürgersaalkirche since the consecration of the altar on May 13, 1778, it is the prayer and meeting room of the Marian Men Congregation "Annunciation".
The Feldherrnhalle (Field Marshals' Hall) is a monumental loggia on the Odeonsplatz in Munich, Germany. Modelled after the Loggia dei Lanzi in Florence, it was commissioned in 1841 by King Ludwig I of Bavaria to honour the tradition of the Bavarian Army.
The Mariensäule (lit. 'Mary's Column') is a Marian column located on the Marienplatz in Munich, Germany.
Max-Joseph-Platz is a large square in central Munich which was named after King Maximilian Joseph. Max-Joseph-Platz serves as the western starting point of the royal avenue Maximilianstraße.
Keep the places you liked for later stored in your account.Sign up
Twitter for Travelling
Join for free
Wrld is like Twitter but for travelling minded people!
Top places around
The BMW Museum is an automobile museum of BMW history located near the Olympiapark in Munich, Germany.View more