Mount Pellegrino is a hill facing east on the bay of Palermo, Sicily, southern Italy, located north of the city. It is 606 metres (1,970 ft) high with panorama views of the city, its surrounding mountains and the Tyrrhenian Sea.
San Giuseppe dei Teatini
San Giuseppe dei Teatini is a Roman Catholic church on via Vittorio Emanuele, at the southwest corner of the Quattro Canti, in the historic center of the city of Palermo, region of Sicily, Italy. The east flank of the nave faces the Fontana Pretoria, across the piazza from Santa Caterina.
Chiesa di San Giovanni degli Eremiti
San Giovanni degli Eremiti (St John of the Hermits) is an ancient former monastic church located on Via Benedettini #19 in the ancient quarter of Albergaria of the city of Palermo, region of Sicily, Italy. It is about two blocks south from the Palazzo dei Normanni, adjacent to the church of San Giorgio in Kemonia.
The Palazzo Riso, or RISO, Museo d’Arte Contemporanea della Sicilia (RISO, Contemporary Art Museum of Sicily also known as Palazzo Belmonte Riso), is a regional contemporary art museum located in the ancient Corso Vittorio Emanuele, Palermo, Italy.
Chiesa di Santa Maria dello Spasimo
Santa Maria dello Spasimo, or Lo Spasimo, is an unfinished Catholic church in the Kalsa neighborhood in Palermo, Sicily, on Via dello Spasimo. Construction of the church and accompanying monastery of the Olivetan Order began in 1509 with a papal bull from Julius II, on land bequeathed by Giacomo Basilicò, a lawyer and the widower of a rich noblewoman.
Palazzo Abatellis (also known as Palazzo Patella) is a palazzo in Palermo, Sicily, southern Italy, located in the Kalsa quarter. It is home to the Galleria Regionale della Sicilia, the Gallery of Art for the Sicilian region.
The Chinese Palace (Italian: Palazzina Cinese), also known as Real Casina alla Cinese, is a former royal residence of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies designed in the style of Chinoiserie. It is located in Palermo, inside the park of La Favorita.
The Villa Palagonia is a patrician villa in Bagheria, 15 km from Palermo, in Sicily, southern Italy. The villa itself, built from 1715 by the architect Tommaso Napoli with the help of Agatino Daidone, is one of the earliest examples of Sicilian Baroque.
Soluntum or Solus was an ancient city on the Tyrrhenian coast of Sicily near present-day in the comune of Santa Flavia, Italy. In antiquity, it was one of the three chief Phoenician settlements in the island.
Palazzo Alliata di Villafranca
The Palazzo Alliata di Villafranca is former aristocratic mansion, now converted into a museum, located just off Via Vittorio Emanuele (ancient Via Cassaro) facing the Piazza Bologni which opens two blocks west of the Quattro Canti intersection, in the ancient quarter of the Albergaria of the city of Palermo, region of Sicily, Italy.
Piazza Marina is a square of Palermo. It is located down the Cassaro street, in the quarter of the Kalsa, within the historic centre of Palermo.
Chiesa di Sant'Alessandro dei Carbonai
Sant'Alessandro dei Carbonai is a small Baroque-style church located on Via Sant'Alessandro, near the port area, in the ancient quarter of Castellammare, in central Palermo, region of Sicily, Italy. The church now hosts Russian Orthodox services.
Villa Niscemi is a villa in Palermo. It is located in the north-western part of the city, near La Favorita Park.
Stadio Renzo Barbera
Stadio Renzo Barbera (commonly known as La Favorita) is a football stadium in Palermo, Italy. It is currently the home stadium of Palermo F.
Via Maqueda, also known as "Strada Nuova" (New Street), is an important street of Palermo. Together with the Cassaro, it represents the main axis of the historic centre and provides access to a number of important sights, including Teatro Massimo and Fontana Pretoria.
Ippodromo La Favorita
Ippodromo della Favorita (English: La Favorita Hippodrome) is a horse racing venue in Palermo, Sicily, Italy built in 1953. It is located next to the Stadio Renzo Barbera in the southernmost part of Parco della Favorita, Palermo's largest urban park.
Oratorio di San Mercurio
The Oratorio di San Mercurio is a Baroque chapel or prayer room located adjacent to the former Benedictine convent and church of San Giovanni degli Eremiti, in the quarter of the Albergaria, within the historic centre of Palermo, region of Sicily, Italy.
Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio All'Olivella
The Church of Saint Ignatius (Italian: Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio or Sant'Ignazio all'Olivella) is a Baroque church of Palermo. It is located in the ancient neighborhood of the Olivella, in the quarter of the Loggia, within the historic centre of Palermo.
Biblioteca Centrale della Regione Siciliana
The Biblioteca centrale della Regione Siciliana is an historic library located on Via Vittorio Emanuele # 429 in central Palermo, region of Sicily, Italy.
Castello di Maredolce
The Maredolce Castle (Italian: Castello di Maredolce), also called Favara Palace (Italian: Palazzo della Favara), is a medieval building of Palermo. During the Siculo-Norman age it represented one of the "Solatii Regii" of the Kings of Sicily in the capital city.
Keep the places you liked for later stored in your account.Sign up
Twitter for Travelling
Join for free
Wrld is like Twitter but for travelling minded people!
Top places around
Orto Botanico di Palermo
The Orto Botanico di Palermo (Palermo Botanical Garden) is both a botanical garden and a research and educational institution of the Department of Botany of the University of Palermo.View more
Chiesa di Santa Ninfa dei Crociferi
The Church of Saint Nympha (Italian: Chiesa di Santa Ninfa or Santa Ninfa dei Crociferi) is a Baroque-Mannerist church of Palermo.View more
Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio All'Olivella
The Church of Saint Ignatius (Italian: Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio or Sant'Ignazio all'Olivella) is a Baroque church of Palermo.View more
Santuario Maria Santissima Di Custonaci
The Sanctuary of Maria Santissima di Custonaci is a Catholic Church located in the town centre of Custonaci (province of Trapani) dedicated to Mary.View more