The Jardin anglais (literally "English garden") is an urban park in Geneva, Switzerland, situated at the location of an ancient harbor and a wood. It marks the beginning of the Quai Gustave-Ador. The park was created in 1855. In 1863 the building process of the Pont du Mont-Blanc changed the park to its actual form – a trapezoid/trapezium of 25430 m2. The Park hosts the Le monument national and the L'horloge fleurie (or Flower clock), besides several pavilions, a sculpted bronze fountain by Alexis Andre and a coffeehouse. Annually, it hosts the Geneva Christmas Market.