Isla Mágica (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈizla ˈmaxika], Magic Island) is a theme park in Seville, Spain. The park was constructed on the former grounds of the Expo '92 World's Fair in Seville and opened in 1997.
Plaza de America
The Plaza de America (Seville, Spain), located in the Parque de María Luisa, is flanked by the Museum of Popular Arts (Neomudéjar style) to the north, the Archaeological Museum (Neo-Renaissance style) to the south, and the Royal Pavilion (Gothic style) to the east. These three buildings were built by the architect Aníbal González between 1913 and 1916 for the future Ibero-American exhibition in 1929, each with a different architectural style.
Archaeological Museum of Sevilla
The Archeological Museum of Seville (Spanish: Museo Arqueológico de Sevilla) is a museum in Seville, southern Spain, housed in the Pabellón del Renacimiento, one of the pavilions designed by the architect Aníbal González. These pavilions at the Plaza de España were created for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929.
Plaza de San Francisco
Plaza de San Francisco (Saint Francis Square) is a square in the Casco Antiguo of Seville, Spain. The Ayuntamiento (City Hall), known as Casa consistorial de Sevilla, built in the 16th century, runs along the entire western side of the square.
Palacio de San Telmo
The Palace of San Telmo (Spanish: Palacio de San Telmo) is a historical edifice in Seville, southern Spain, formerly the Universidad de Mareantes (a university for navigators), now is the seat of the presidency of the Andalusian Autonomous Government. Construction of the building began in 1682 outside the walls of the city, on property belonging to the Tribunal of the Holy Office, the institution responsible for the Spanish Inquisition.
Monasterio De San Isidoro Del Campo
The Monastery of San Isidoro del Campo (Spanish: monasterio de San Isidoro del Campo) is a monastery located in Santiponce, Spain. It was declared Bien de Interés Cultural (Spanish Property of Cultural Interest) in 1872.
Estadio Benito Villamarín
Estadio Benito Villamarín is a stadium in Seville, Spain, and the home of Real Betis since its completion in 1929. It has a capacity of 60,720.
Parque de Maria Luisa
The Parque de María Luisa (María Luisa Park) is a public park that stretches along the Guadalquivir River in Seville, Spain. It is Seville's principal green area.
Alameda de Hercules
The Alameda de Hércules (Hercules mall), or simply La Alameda, is a garden square or mall in Seville, southern Spain. Built in 1574, it was originally a promenaded public garden, named after the eight rows of white poplar trees (álamos in Spanish) that fill its central part.
Costurero de la Reina
The Costurero de la Reina (literally, the Queen's sewing box) is a building constructed in the late nineteenth century in the gardens of the Palace of San Telmo, now the Maria Luisa Park in Seville, Spain. This unique building takes the form of a small hexagonal castle with turrets at the corners.
Walls of Seville
The Walls of Seville (Spanish: Murallas de Sevilla) are a series of defensive walls surrounding the Old Town of Seville. The city has been surrounded by walls since the Roman period, and they were maintained and modified throughout the subsequent Visigoth, Islamic and finally Castilian periods.
Teatro de la Maestranza
The Teatro de la Maestranza is an opera house located in Seville, Spain. The theatre was conceived to be one of the main cultural venues of the Seville Expo '92, and the first performance took place in 1991, shortly before the inauguration of the Universal Exposition.
Arco del Postigo del Aceite
The Postigo del Aceite (gate of the Oil) (known in Muslim times as bad al-Qatay) is with the Puerta de la Macarena and Puerta de Córdoba the only three access preserved in today of those who had the walls of Seville, Andalusia, Spain.
Casa de los Pinelo
The Casa de los Pinelo is a Renaissance building located in the centre of Seville in Spain. It houses both the Real Academia Sevillana de Buenas Letras and the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de Santa Isabel de Hungría.
Torre de la Plata
The Torre de la Plata (Spanish: Tower of Silver) is an octagonal military tower in Andalusia, located in present-day Seville, southern Spain. It was constructed by the Almohad Caliphate.
Cementerio de San Fernando
The Cemetery of San Fernando (Spanish: El Cementerio de San Fernando) is located in the San Jerónimo district, north of the city of Seville, Andalusia, Spain. It was built in 1852, and it is the only municipal cemetery in the city.
Canos de Carmona
The Caños de Carmona (Pipes of Carmona, Spanish pronunciation: ['kaɲos de kaɾ'mona]) are the remains of a Roman aqueduct 17. 5 kilometres long, later rebuilt by the Almohads, which connected the cities of Carmona and Seville, and which was fully operational until its demolition in 1912.
Solnova Solar Power Station
The Solnova Solar Power Station is a large CSP power station made up of five separate units of 50 MW each. The facility is part of the Solucar Complex, in Sanlúcar la Mayor, in Spain, the same area where the PS20 solar power tower is also located.
Monasterio San Jeronimo de Buenavista
Monastery of San Jerónimo de Buenavista is a former monastery located in the San Jerónimo neighborhood of Seville, Andalusia, Spain. It was founded in 1414 by Father Diego Martínez de Medina.
Avenida de la Constitucion
Avenida de la Constitución is an important avenue in the Casco Antiguo district of Seville, Andalusia, Spain. It starts from the square known as Puerta de Jerez and reaches the Plaza Nueva, considered the center of the city and where the historic building of the Seville City Council is located.
Keep the places you liked for later stored in your account.Sign up
Twitter for Travelling
Join for free
Wrld is like Twitter but for travelling minded people!
Top places around
Zahara de la Sierra
Zahara de la Sierra is a municipality in the province of Cádiz in the hills of Andalusia, southern Spain.View more
Cueva de la Pileta
Cueva de la Pileta (Cave of the Pool in English) is a cave in the province of Málaga (Spain) which has cave paintings and was discovered in 1905.View more