Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem
Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem is a Grade II listed public house in Nottingham which claims to have been established in 1189, although there is no documentation to verify this date. The building rests against Castle Rock, upon which Nottingham Castle is built, and is attached to several caves, carved out of the soft sandstone.
National Justice Museum
The National Justice Museum (formerly known as the Galleries of Justice Museum and, historically, the Shire Hall and County Gaol) is an independent museum on High Pavement in the Lace Market area of Nottingham, England. The museum is housed in a former Victorian courtroom, prison, and police station and is therefore a historic site where an individual could be arrested, tried, sentenced and executed.
City of Caves
City of Caves is a visitor attraction in Nottingham based on a network of caves, carved out of sandstone that have been variously used over the years as a tannery, public house cellars, and as an air raid shelter. The caves are listed as a scheduled monument by Historic England under the name Caves at Drury Hill, Drury Hill being the medieval street under which they were formerly located until it was demolished to make way for the Broadmarsh Shopping Centre.
Old Market Square
The Old Market Square (Slab Square) is an open, pedestrianised city square in Nottingham, England, forming the heart of the city, and covering an area of approximately 12,000 square metres (130,000 sq ft), or about 3 acres. It is one of the largest paved squares in the United Kingdom.
Newstead Abbey, in Nottinghamshire, England, was formerly an Augustinian priory. Converted to a domestic home following the Dissolution of the Monasteries, it is now best known as the ancestral home of Lord Byron.
Attenborough Nature Centre
Attenborough Nature Reserve is a nature reserve at Attenborough, Nottinghamshire, England, located 4. 3 mi (7 km) south west of Nottingham city centre.
Rushcliffe Country Park
Rushcliffe Country Park (Grid Reference SK577320) is an open park space covering approximately 210 acres (0. 85 km2), located on Mere Way just south of Ruddington on the A60 in the borough of Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire, England.
Nottingham Playhouse is a theatre in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England. It was first established as a repertory theatre in 1948 when it operated from a former cinema in Goldsmith Street.
Nottingham Greyhound Stadium
The Nottingham Ice Stadium was an ice rink in Nottingham, England from 1939 to 2000. It had a seating capacity of 2800 for Ice hockey games.
Nottingham Industrial Museum
The Nottingham Industrial Museum is a volunteer-run museum situated in part of the 17th-century stables block of Wollaton Hall, located in a suburb of the city of Nottingham. The museum won the Nottinghamshire Heritage Site of the Year Award 2012, a local accolade issued by Experience Nottinghamshire.
Stonebridge City Farm
Stonebridge City Farm is an urban farm in St Ann's, Nottingham, England. Created in 1980, it is relatively small in size, being sited in an area of regeneration, on the footprint of a school and grounds that was originally planned to have been built there.
Papplewick Pumping Station
Papplewick Pumping Station, situated in open agricultural land approximately 3 miles (4. 8 km) by road from the Nottinghamshire village of Papplewick, was built by Nottingham Corporation Water Department between 1881 and 1884 to pump water from the Bunter sandstone to provide drinking water to the City of Nottingham, in England.
Showcase Cinema Nottingham
Savoy Cinema is on Derby Road in Nottingham, England. It is the only surviving pre-Second World War cinema in Nottingham.
Gedling Country Park
Gedling Country Park is a country park in Gedling, Nottingham, England. .
The City Ground
The City Ground is a football stadium in West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, England, on the banks of the River Trent. It has been home to Nottingham Forest Football Club since 1898, and has a capacity of 30,445.
The Erewash Museum is a museum in the town of Ilkeston, Erewash, in Derbyshire, England. The building that houses the museum is named the Dalby House after one of the families who inhabited it, and has served as a school and a private dwelling.
D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum
The D. H.
Nottingham Castle is a once-fortified castle in Nottingham, England, later replaced by a Stuart Restoration era ducal palace. The Castle's original Norman construction was begun in 1068 and added to extensively through the Medieval period.
Beeston Town Hall
Beeston Town Hall is a municipal building in Foster Avenue in Beeston, Nottinghamshire, England. The building was formerly the offices of Beeston and Stapleford Urban District Council and is now used by the Redeemer Church.
Old Trent Bridge
Trent Bridge Cricket Ground is a cricket ground mostly used for Test, One-Day International and county cricket located in West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, England, just across the River Trent from the city of Nottingham. Trent Bridge is also the headquarters of Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club.
Keep the places you liked for later stored in your account.Sign up
Twitter for Travelling
Join for free
Wrld is like Twitter but for travelling minded people!
Top places around
Moseley Old Hall
Moseley Old Hall is located in Fordhouses, north of Wolverhampton in the United Kingdom.View more
Rough Trade Nottingham
South Parade is a row of buildings in Nottingham City Centre forming the south side of Old Market Square, Nottingham which runs from Wheeler Gate to Exchange Walk.View more